You were created ….YES?
You appeared from nowhere to now-here on the day you were born through the process of conception… How does that work? Really? Anyone who has delivered a baby will agree, birth is a miracle! So… Through this life giving process, you were created. Indisputable!
Now, you and I are capable of the same life giving creativity… We are all capable of contributing to the creation of life….. (put aside for a moment the problems we are now experiencing with fertility because that is another conversation about our environment, and try to stay focused on the bigger picture that this message is directing you toward). So, to sum ourselves up, we were created, and we are able to create life!!!
So, here is a question…. If we are given the innate ability to create the miracle of life…. And it’s just a given….. we don’t have to be anything other than human or sentient being to be able to create life….. Who is to say that we are incapable of creating other miracles too? We take it for granted as we are growing up that we will be able to create life, and we just expect that it will occur, at the time of our choosing… it’s no something we have to will, or use the Law of Attraction for, it’s not a process we need to invent or create a business strategy or plan for in order for our capability to be engaged. We don’t even have to steal someone else’s ability or compete to win it!! We just KNOW without question that being human means making babies and creating new life…. Which we have already agreed is a MIRACLE!!!
Are you starting to see that there is so much more to ourselves, which is just instinctively present in each one of us but we pay it no special attention, as our miraculous ability to create life is paid no special attention?
Consider that you are a miracle….. have been created by the process of a miracle manifesting and therefore have the innate power to create other miracles, which includes the miracle of life itself!!! Goodness me, if we are capable of creating life, surely we are capable of creating money, happiness, joy and enthusiasm? These are not even miracles, but the end result of miracles….. so lets take a look at what it takes to participate in a miracle:Ascertain the area of your life that is currently in need of a Miracle
- Become clear on the outcome that would have you know you have created a miracle (the baby!!)
- Instead of focusing on what you are doing wrong in the equation…. Because that is wasted energy, decide on what it would take for you to create this miracle. Focusing on where we have gone wrong, fallen down or made poor choices is futile because it all exists in the past. There is very little to be gained in the creative process by analyzing where you have been. Instead, look toward the miracle and begin to make new choices that are aligned with the creation of this miracle, EVERY MOMENT. To relate this process to creation of life….. it would be like looking at past relationships and where you went wrong, what you did wrong, who you chose that was wrong etc…. and you can see that this is counter productive and a waste of energy when the Miracle is in front of you. Instead you would focus on the partner you want, the experience you want and the partner you want to be…. And then you would focus your attention on the anticipation of the baby that this way of being will be and begin to get excited. Looking to the past is exhausting, never ending and as I said, wasted energy because if we knew better at the time, of course we would have done better, so you can never go back and undo what has been done. However, you can look to the future and create a Miracle…..One is negative and has no answer, end or solution. The other is positive, powerful and self propelling!!! Which feels more empowering and creative to you?
- Once you have decided on the Miracle you wish to create, it’s time to take a good look inside. Every tool, capability and capacity exists deep within you only you haven’t had the awareness or exposure to this innate creativity like you have your ability to make a baby because our society has become so distracted with going to a job we don’t like to feed a family we weren’t ready for who requires a house and car we can’t afford. We are so distracted from our inner world, by our outer world, we just missed the Truth. We didn’t attend a class at school that included listening to our inner tutor. We only attended classes that taught us to listen to external educators, who had been educated by other external educators, who had been educated by other external educators…etc. etc generation after generation. Now, I’m not saying reading, writing and arithmetic are not important, what I am saying is that there is a vital education we have failed to include! Before we started school, we just trusted our instincts to cry when we felt it was appropriate, to eat when we were hungry, to jump, run and play at will and to see the world as our very own personal play ground. By the time we started school, we had to learn to control our emotions, conform to instructions that were contrary to our intuition and we were made wrong for independent thought which led to our feelings of insecurity, an inability to trust our own judgment and a belief that we are not really good enough. We sacrificed being in control of ourselves and the ability to make things happen that felt inspiring and empowering because we conceded that others knew better than we did! Well, here is your first lesson in Creating Miracles Class 101A…….. Just like your ability to make a baby, you have the ability to make a Miracle …..however, there is just one caveat……. You must become “Intimate” with the part of you that is the creator. You must learn to trust, relate, commune and play with the creator that you are, not just in this moment, but in every moment. Lets face it, your life has been inadequate at best and tragic at worst so far…. What have you got to loose? Try it on… you never know what will be-come possible if you don’t give it a go. It’s like that relationship you always wished you’d gone for, but you let it slip through your fingers. You know the one….. When we look back, most of us have “the one that got away” …. The man or woman we loved from a distance but never expressed or explored. In this case, you’re guaranteed to be accepted, loved in return, never rejected and never let down…… because it’s YOU getting intimate with the REAL YOU. The Creator!!
- Becoming intimate is waaaaay more involved than just flirting with your inner power, requires waaaaay more trust than just lip service and a willingness to get it wrong some-times though you keep trying. Just like any truly intimate and connected relationship, intimacy over the long term requires commitment, devotion, willingness to participate and sometimes finding yourself in unfamiliar territory but being willing to explore the possibilities that lay beyond what you believed the boundaries of love would be.
- There is only one love. This may be hard to understand, but again, just try it on for a moment. There is only one love!!! That is the love of Self. The creative love. The love that moves mountains, changes minds, calms the wild beast and makes the world go around. Until we can experience true intimacy with the creator that we are, all love that we experience outside of ourselves in special relationships will never be enough. We will always find ourselves wanting, being needy, insecure and failed in some ways because a cup that is empty can never overflow giving what it doesn’t already have. We are all empty cups in our world, looking for love in all the wrong places because we have never been inwardly focused to activate the miraculous life giving power that resides at our core. From the time we are capable of our first memory, we become outwardly focused and our modern day relationships are a reflection of this floored premise. How many relationships end or struggle through infidelity? How many relationships end due to neediness and insecurities? We are all looking for something we think we don’t have, in another……. Clearly, it’s not working and there is one primary reason….. We seeking fulfillment and completion in the arms of another where it cannot exist because their cup is empty too…. It does not stand to reason that two empty cups equal a full one!
- True and Miraculous love starts with an inner intimacy and acknowledgement of the Creator that we are. From there we are able to give more than we can know. I say this because we have never experienced this level of connection and acknowledgement of the Creator in ourselves or in others. We have just stood in judgment and condemnation making ourselves and others wrong for failing to meet our expectations, demands and conformities with what is considered the ‘norm’ and what is considered successful.
- To establish ‘intimacy’ with the Creator that we are, there is recipe:
- Acknowledge the truth about yourself… You are a Creator!
- Participate in every moment of your life as a Creator!
- Don’t accept anything less and do whatever it takes to maintain your focus on the Miraculous outcome you intend to create for yourself (NOTE: You won’t know how to create the Miracle because you’ve never been down this road before. It’s new to you, so don’t expect to know the HOW. Your job is simply to acknowledge WHY you are a Creator (HINT: You are a Creator in order to Create! Create life, create abundance, create joy, create happiness and anything else your heart desires!)
- Acknowledge WHAT you intend to create
- Then get busy at BEING the Creator. Remember there is nothing more for you to DO! Creation is not about overwhelm, over work and over achieving….. Creation is about ‘ease’, ‘flow’ and ‘intimacy’
- PARTICIPATION IS YOUR ONLY REQUIREMENT!
Now, you can ignore this message or you can act on it. Either way you will be creating your experiences. You cannot stop your creativity and you cannot manipulate it. You can only acknowledge its presence within you because like your hands, your feet and your awareness, it is with you and a part of you. It is the means by which you experience your joy, abundance and your inheritance and your failure to participate does not negate it’s power, it simply holds you separate from it leaving you in a condition and experience of lack and wanting.
It’s time to decide!
It’s time try it on!
What have you got to loose?
Dive deep into the message that drives you and give a powerful voice to the inspiration inside! Hold nothing back as you move the hearts and minds of millions!